The Pin Show

7:32 PM Posted by Three Yellow Starfish

Hooray!! Im so excited to see some amazing independent fashion designers in Dallas!

The Pin Show is Thursday February 25th at the Historic Union Station in downtown Dallas, TX. In this show you will see 31 independent fashion and accessory designers showcasing over 130 - 2010 looks on the runway!! How exciting! Mingle with designers and even purchase your favorite look right off the runway!! AH! I am giddy with delight.

One of the designers that caught my eye is Nha Khahn. These pieces really stood out to me. I love the color, design, and detail. I can't wait to see what else Khahn and the other designers have to show.



Read more about The Pin Show and the awesome people running it here.

Get your tickets now! General Admission is $12 online..buy them here

I hope to see you there! :) It's going to be a great night out!

0 comments: