Kona Cotton Solids!!

7:01 PM Posted by Three Yellow Starfish

OMG! I have been raving about these Kona Solids recently. Old news right? New to me! I feel like I have been living under a rock!

Recently, a few custom orders have finally led me to realize the amazing-ness that is Kaufman Kona Cotton Solids.



These are just A FEW of the shades available..


Rich colors, tons to choose from, scrumptious names, and not to mention the quality is AMAZING!! I just received a cut of the robins egg blue in the mail Saturday and I can't stop touching it!! Definitely, NOT your typical thin and see through-ish Hobby Lobby/Joann's solids. Needless to say, I have the entire collection coming in stock! Let me know if you want anything made with them!


Take a look at the full collection: Kaufman Kona Cotton Solids

Also!! I wanted to clue all of my lovely readers in...I don't have any photos .. BUT!
Ruffle bottom bloomers will be available in the shop soon! Along with crochet hats!!!! I'm working on some samples to send off to Misty for photo's! (Do I hear an awesome monthly giveaway approaching??) Pre orders welcome!


Be the first to find out when they become available by joining my facebook page! Click the button below!

0 comments: