Ready To Ship Items!!

1:18 PM Posted by Three Yellow Starfish

I posted a ton of ready to ship items. Some of them have already sold but if you would like a quick gift or dont want to wait 10 days for te item to be made take a look!! Various sizes available but a lot of 6-9 month pinnies.







Here is the reverse side a pink henna pattern:


There are photos of bloomer fabrics as well. I didnt have time to take photos of the different bloomers just yet so I listed the fabric that they are in and the size that I have ready to ship. As shown here

Isnt this just the cutest print??
Red and Orange Froggies
I have 2 bloomers left in this rare japanese import fabric. Size Newborn and 3-6 MO

Here are a few more ready to ship bloomers available in the shop:













I am antcipating the new photos/items!! They should be coming shortly. Im waiting on getting everything photographed! :) Stay tuned!
Dont forget to enter the May Giveaway before the deadline on May 25th!

0 comments: