Etsy Dallas Spring Bash! What A Blast!!

9:25 PM Posted by Three Yellow Starfish

What great fun!

This Saturday's Spring Bash on South Side on Lamar was a great hit! It was only our 2nd craft show but I have decided that I want to continue to participate in these craft shows as often as possible. We just love the atmosphere!! The next event TYS will be participating in is the Abbott Park grand opening in Highland Park, TX. May 31st 1-4pm. Come check us out! Tons of fun specifically for children..face painting, baby yoga, and other great family events!

I really really enjoyed meeting everyone last Saturday!! I could not believe the amazing talent of these sellers! Such cute items and ideas. I enjoyed walking around whenever I was able to get the chance. Unfortunately, my camera was busted so I didn't get a chance to take photos of mine and everyone else's booths. Hopefully next time :/
Anyhow, here are a few of my favorite sellers:

I think these are by far the prettiest hair clips and little pins that I have ever seen. I love the attention to detail in all of these items. Perfect for your little girl, special event, or even for yourself! I couldn't help myself! I had to buy a pair of green poppy hair pins at the craft show. SO cute.



Manhandled :
Manhandled is a crazy awesome button shop. They have everything from 'The Office' pinback buttons, highlighting your favorite characters such as the accountants..to the teen vampires of 'Twilight'. They even take custom orders! And best of all their prices are unbeatable!! And they are just about the nicest people ever.

I ordered these gorgeous and hunky Joaquin Phoenix buttons a little while back as a custom order (pinbacks and hairclips)
Since then, they were added to the shop as a permanent collection!

Absolutely dreamy.. :D



They even invented a whole new way to wear buttons...as hairclips..interchangeable hairclips!!


How innovative!! Get your custom cuteness at their shop!


Lolafalk has some of the most beautiful and intricate designs. Her designs are simply faboosh! (that's fabulous) I am in love with this Greta Purse. The design, colors, and attention to detail is TO DIE FOR!
I had to bring my sister by her booth on Saturday, I knew she would instantly fall in love with these little handbags, purses, and clutches.

I've never seen anything like this before!
Super sweet fabric flowers! Perfect for teachers gifts and home decor! What a great idea!!

It's hard to choose but I think I like this piece the most:
I Heart You Twigs (set of 3)






Now, I am in no way a meat eater...but how cute is this!?

Midnight Snack has the greatest plushies and pillows, including steaks, watermelon, milk cartons, and even dead fish! LOL. They are darling! So go have yourself a midnight snack..
This shop is a recent Etsy find I stumbled upon last night. I just love these soaps, they are so different! It would be really hard for me to use these because they are just so darn pretty! Its really hard to choose a favorite but I'm absolutely in love with these sugar skulls!

And I just HAD to put this in here:

What a funny idea to make Nintendo soap!! That doesn't even look like soap! AH! I love it love it!
I cant wait until the next Etsy event! I will be sure to keep you all posted on any upcoming craft shows so that you don't miss out!

0 comments: