New Items: Just In Time For Thanksgiving!!!

8:16 AM Posted by Three Yellow Starfish

My photographer, Summer sent me the rest of these AMAZING photos of some new items I have out right now. Just in time for Thanksgiving, now avaliable here: http://www.threeyellowstarfish.etsy.com/


All pinafores can be work over clothing and long sleeve tees and bloomers can be worn with tights if its chilly! These really make great gifts.


Ms. Summer is from Little Elm, TX Please visit www.blessedbphotography.com if you would like to see more of her photos or get in touch with her to take photos for your little ones this holiday season! She specializes in young children and does a really amazing job! :)


Fall Colors Baby Bloomers


Pumpkins Gone Wild Reversible Pinafore

Little Red Peacocks Bloomers
Fall Leaves Reversible Pinafore
PLEASE NOTE! 9 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE GIVEAWAY!
Nov. 15th. I will be giving away the super cute REVERSIBLE tiny ice skater pinafore dress. Sizes avaliable are 6 months to 6 years. Sizes 2T to 6Y run large. Bloomers avaliable from 6mo to 2T.
All you have to do is comment on the GIVEAWAY posting BELOW and you will automatically be entered in the drawing.

4 comments:

  1. lauren said...

    I love the Thanksgiving dresses! Maybe I will win the monthly giveaway!

  2. three yellow starfish said...

    Thank you for your compliments Ms. Lauren!! :)

  3. Beth said...

    Those are adorable! Makes me wish I still had a little girl around to get one for!

    (My moda rep was here yesterday and I ordered some new lines that I think you are going to LOVE!)

  4. three yellow starfish said...

    Ooh!!! I would love to see new fabrics! I cant wait.